Attention Seinfeld fans!
If you think you know Seinfeld, then you are in the right place!
These are 25 Seinfeld trivia questions that only true fans will know. They test your basic knowledge of the characters and your knowledge of some basic facts about the show. If you just watch the reruns, you might get a few, but it will probably be a bit rough.
I think because we are all good friends here we will do well within the confines of the honor system, so do be honest and leave a comment letting me know how you did. Good luck, and enjoy!
- What is Jerry’s address?
- What is George’s middle name?
- What state is Elaine from?
- What was Kramer’s name in the pilot (the first episode)?
- What is the name of the coffee shop they always go to?
- What is the name of the alternate coffee shop they sometimes go to?
- Where did Jerry and George meet?
- What is Newman’s apartment number?
- What size suit is George?
- What is Jerry’s phone number?
- What is Kramer’s level of education?
- What is George’s main alias?
- What alias does Jerry use?
- What are two of Kramer’s aliases?
- What is George’s mother’s first name?
- Where does cousin Jeffrey work?
- What is the tag line for “Rochelle Rochelle: The Muscial” ?
- What was Jerry’s dad’s business and what did he invent?
- What are the names of the two companies George worked at after the Yankees?
- Name three men that Elaine worked for.
- What are Jerry’s, George’s, Kramer’s and Newman’s names in the Bizarro world?
- What are the three books Kramer published?
- What is the name of Elaine’s grandma?
- Who are two of Kramer’s most mentioned friends we never see?
- What is the name of the holiday invented by Frank Costanza?
1. 129 W. 81st Street, Apt. 5A
7. High school gym class. George was climbing a rope, Jerry was spotting him. George kept slipping and burning his thighs, then landed on Jerry’s head. They’ve been close ever since.
9. 40 short – We learn that when George buys his suit at the unadvertised sale in the store where the mannequin looks like Elaine
10. KL5 – 2390, Elaine gives Jerry’s number to the sleazy stationary store guy in The Big Salad
11. High school equivalency – in the episode The Barber, Kramer goes to a bachelor auction, Elaine introduces him and his education to the audience
12. Art Vandelay
13. Kel Varnsen – He uses it in The Puerto Rican Day Parade when he pretends to be interested in buying an apartment so he can use the bathroom
14. Professor Peter Von Nostrand and H.E. Pennypacker
16. The Parks Department
17. “A Young Girl’s Strange Erotic Journey from Milan to Minsk”
18. Raincoats. He invented the beltless raincoat.
19. Play Now, and Kruger Industrial Smoothing
20. Mr. Lipmann – her first boss at Pendant Publishing; Mr. Pitt – the wealthy guy who hired Elaine as her personal assistant; Mr. Peterman – publisher of the J. Peterman Catalog
21. Jerry = Kevin; George = Gene; Kramer = Feldman; Newman = Vargas
22. The Coffee Table Book About Coffee Tables (the book he went on Regis and Kathie Lee to promote); “Astounding Bear Attacks”, and “Astonishing Tales of the Sea”, we learn of the last two books in The Andrea Doria episode
23. Grandma Memma – In The Wink Jerry dates Elaine’s cousin Holly who loves to eat meat, to avoid eating so much meat Jerry stuffs some chewed up mutton in Memma’s napkins.
24. Bob Sacamano, Lomez,